The Air Fried Brussel Sprouts is an awesome dish that is perfectly roasted, deliciously soft from inside, and drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar, Mustard, and Red Wine Vinegar Dressing. This recipe can be made in Mealthy Crisplid or in any Air Fryer.
If you are not a fan of green leafy vegetables, you should try this recipe. If you make this, I bet you won't be able to resist eating these. I add roasted Walnuts and Pomegranate Seeds along with the dressing, these make the recipe even more delicious.
These Air Fried Brussel Sprouts are so yummy that you can even serve them on special occasions. I even like them without dressing. They taste best when freshly roasted.
You can use Brussel Sprouts in any recipe. I usually add them in place of cauliflower. But when roasted tastes better, especially in noodles. I use them in Mixed Vegetable recipe, also when making dumplings, salad and so on. But the best recipe is of Roasted Brussel Sprouts.
Apart from roasted Brussel Sprouts, I also like adding them in Mixed Vegetable Curry. This is simply medley of all the vegetables in the onion-tomato sauce along with some cream and spices. If you're looking for other ways to use the Brussel Sprouts in your diet.
BRUSSEL SPROUTS INGREDIENTS
- BRUSSEL SPROUTS: You can roast Brussel Sprouts in an Air Fryer, or Oven, or you can even Pan-Fry them. It's more flavorful when roasted in an Air Fryer or in an Oven. Cooking in Air Fryer also takes less time.
- DRESSING: Make dressing by mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and honey together. You can also add any other dressing that you like.
- WALNUTS: Adding roasted walnuts provides a nice crunch to the recipe & tastes great. You can also add pecan, or sliced & roasted walnuts, or pine nuts.
- CRANBERRIES: I add cranberries too in the recipe as they gives a little sweetness to the brussel sprouts.
- POMEGRANATE SEEDS: They look so pretty in the brussel sprouts and also gives sweetness as well as crunch to the recipe.
Like any other Green Leafy Vegetable, Brussel Sprouts have so many health benefits. Brussel Sprout belongs to Kale, Mustard Greens, and Cauliflower family.
The main benefit of consuming Brussel Sprouts is that they are rich in antioxidants and high in Fiber. They also help in maintaining healthy Blood Sugar. It is also a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. And also helps in Inflammation and in weight-loss. These are some of the benefits. Eating Brussel Sprouts will have a positive effect on your overall health.
STEP 1 - CUT THE BRUSSEL SPROUTS: Fort step is to remove the stem and cut the brussel sprouts in half.
STEP 2 -AIR FRY: Then mix balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper with brussel sprouts. Transfer in the air fryer basket and then air-fry them until brown & crispy.
STEP 3 - MAKE DRESSING: Make dressing by mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and honey together.
STEP 4 - COMBINE: Combine dressing with roasted brussel sprouts, roasted walnuts, dried cranberries, and pomegranate seeds and serve.
Air Fried Brussel Sprouts
- Trim the Brussel Sprouts lengthwise, and remove the stem. Place these trimmed & halved Brussel Sprouts in a bowl.
- Drizzle Olive Oil 1 tbsp, Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle Salt & Pepper, and mix evenly.
- Transfer brussel sprouts in an air fryer basket and air fry at 360°F for 15-20 minutes. Stir in between for even cooking.
- Meanwhile, make Dressing by adding Balsamic Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, and Mustard in a bowl and mix. Let it rest for 5- 10 minutes.
- When timer beeps, add walnuts and cook at 400°F for 2 minutes.
- Transfer Brussel Sprouts & Walnuts in a bowl. Add cranberries, pomegranate seeds, and dressing and mix until combined well.