ThisThatMore is managed by Garima. She's a food & lifestyle blogger. I love to try and make different varieties of food. As well as love to read books and spent my time watching nice and amazing series & movies. So that is what this blog is focused on (Foodie's Fun, Books Reviews, Series & Movies Reviews, and more).
I have been writing some guest posts for other blogs. And finally, that gave me the idea to start Guest Posts in ThisThatMore. I have been gaining lots of audience appreciation because of Guest Posts. So I want to give this opportunity to other bloggers to succeed.
I have a couple of categories in ThisThatMore, including (Foodie's Fun, Moving Pictures, World in Words, and Everything Else). You can write related content for these categories. Foodie's Fun is basically for all food-related recipes. Moving Pictures is about all the Tv series and movie reviews. World in Words is centered around book reviews. And other things like tricks & tips, good gadgets, etc., will be included in Everything Else.
You can get in touch about Guest Posts using Contact Form, or you can also send me an email at [email protected].
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING GUEST POSTS
- The article should be relevant to the categories mentioned. That means you can post about food recipes, book reviews, tv series, or movie reviews.
- If you post an article here and it should be plagiarism-free, you can not post the same article anywhere else.
- The word count of the article should be from 1000- 1500 words.
- There should be two external links to a high authority site and one internal link.
- Please submit the article with all the relevant information, including high-quality images.
- I can reject the posts if I feel it is not suitable for ThisThatMore.
- I would really love it if you can write a listing post.
Thanks for reading the guidelines of Guest Posts. Please leave the message using Contact Form, or you can also send me an email at [email protected].