My favorite is having a glass of Peach Mango Tea in hot weather while enjoying the view sitting on my patio. Especially when made by using summer fruits like peaches and mangoes. The best part is that it is super easy to make with some basic ingredients.
The best flavor comes from the fruits when they are in season. The juicy flavor of those fruits works wonders in this Iced Tea.
You can use sugar syrup to make the iced Tea or mix honey or maple syrup in peach mango juice. But if the fruits of super sweet, then sometimes you won't feel the need to add any sweetener or syrup. So that is the reason I like making the iced tea using fruits when they are in season.
You can serve it for picnics, summer parties, or BBQs. Mango Peach Iced Tea goes great with summer salad like Noodle Salad, Orzo Salad, or simple Indian Chickpea Salad. I also like to pair these salads with my gorgeous Butterfly Pea Flower Iced Tea.
The post contains Helpful Tips & Tricks for making Peach Mango Tea. But if you're in a hurry, you can also click "Jump to Recipe' under the Heading to go directly to the Recipe Card, or you can also click Recipe Card from the Table of Contents below.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE THIS RECIPE
- Refreshing - Just like any other Iced Tea, this peach mango tea is refreshing and makes you feel fresh for a longer time. You can enjoy it in hot weather with lots of ice cubes.
- Fresh & Rejuvenating: As it is made from fresh fruits, it also makes you feel fresh and rejuvenating in especially hot weather.
- Easy - It is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. For example, you can use fresh summer fruits (peaches and mangoes), brewed tea, ice cubes, and sweetener to make this tea.
- Party Food: It is great to serve in picnics and BBQs in hot weather.
INGREDIENTS & SUBS
- WATER: For making Iced Tea, you need boiling water. You need to boil water and around ½ cup of water to blend the fruits.
- TEA BAGS: You can use green or black tea bags for making the iced tea. For making 2 cups of iced tea, you'll need 2 tea bags. Also, along with green tea bags, you can add Lipton Peach Mango Tea Bags to bring a more robust flavor to the tea.
- FRUITS: As it is peach and mango tea, I have used fresh Peach and mango in the recipe. I use blend 1 peach and mango with ½ cup of water. Also used are some cubes of mango and peaches as garnish.
- HONEY/ SUAGR SYRUP: If the fruits are extremely sweet, you might not even need the honey or sugar syrup. If the fruits are not sweet enough, then you can mix a few tablespoons of sugar syrup or honey with the fruit juice.
- GARNISH: You can garnish the iced tea with mint leaves and sliced lemons.
HOW TO MAKE PEACH MANGO TEA
It is so easy to make this Peach Mango Tea. All you need is 5-10 minutes of your time, and tea will be ready to be served. So lets' get started!
Boil the water in the saucepan or using a tea kettle. Once boiled, pour the water into the teapot.
Place the tea bags in the teapot. And let it steep for 3-5 minutes. Then carefully remove the bags by pressing the tea bags so that all the tea concentrate is removed. Let the tea cool down completely before using it to make iced tea.
Meanwhile, add peaches, mangoes, and ½ cup of water to a blender. Blend the fruits until pureed. Then strain the fruit to remove any lumps, fiber, or skin. Then you're left with peach and mango fruit juice.
Then you can mix sugar syrup or a few tablespoons of honey or maple syrup with the fruit juice.
When the brewed tea has cooled down. Then pour the tea into a pitcher. Next, add the fruit juice and mix with a spoon/ ladle until well combined.
For serving: Take a tall glass, add some ice cubes, and place lemon slices on the side of the glass. Next, pour the prepared tea until the glass is full. Lastly, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
- Don't Over-Brew: Brew the tea for 3-5 minutes and remove the tea bags. If you brew the tea bags for longer, the tea might turn bitter.
- For Bolder Flavor: If you want bolder flavor, you can brew up to 10 minutes. Don't brew for more than 10 minutes.
- Flavoring: Add the fruit juice of your choice. You can also add some pineapple cubes and ginger slices too.
- Green tea, as well as black tea, works great for making iced tea.
- You can also add frozen fruits too for making this iced tea.
- Sweetness: For sweetness, you can add Honey, Maple Syrup, Sugar, Sweetener, etc., as per your taste. Fruits are also sweet. So when you make fruity Iced tea, you must adjust the flavor accordingly.
- Add the fruit puree once the Iced Tea is cold or at room temperature. If you add the pureed fruits to the tea when it's hot, then the flavor will be spoiled.
- Serve them with ice cubes.
- SPICY: You can give a little spicy flavor to your tea by adding cubed jalapenos to the iced tea.
- FRUITY: You can make it fruity by adding more fruits like pineapple, berries, etc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Peach Mango Tea is a sweet and fruity iced tea. It tastes more like herbal tea or rooibos tea. It is made with mangoes and peaches, so it goes great in the summertime.
Yes, absolutely. You can use frozen or canned fruits to make this refreshing Peach Mango Iced Tea.
You can use pineapple, papaya, oranges, watermelon, berries, etc., instead of Peach or mango if you like it.
Yes, you can store Peach mango Iced Tea in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. Afterward, you can make the iced tea in larger quantities and store the leftover in the fridge.
- BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER ICED TEA
- CHAI MASALA & MASALA CHAI
- HERBAL TEA
- TURMERIC MILK
- SPICED APPLE CIDER
- CARAMEL ICED COFFEE
- AAM PANNA/ MANGO DRINK
Rate it by clicking the stars below if you liked the recipe. However, if you want to check what is new in my kitchen, check out my Instagram & Facebook.
📖 RECIPE CARD
Peach Mango Tea
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Tea Bags (Black/ Green)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar or Sweetener or Honey or as needed
- 1 Mangoes
- 1 Peaches
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
- 4-5 Mint Leaves
- Boil the water in the saucepan or using a tea kettle. Once boiled, pour the water into the teapot.
- Place the tea bags in the teapot. And let it steep for 3-5 minutes. Then carefully remove the bags by pressing the tea bags so that all the tea concentrate is removed. Let the tea cool down completely before using it to make iced tea. This may take 30-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the peaches and remove the seeds. And peel the mangoes and remove the seeds. Add mangoes and peaches to the blender and ½ cup of water.
- Then you can mix sugar syrup or a few tablespoons of honey or maple syrup with the fruit juice.
- When the brewed tea has cooled down. Then pour the tea into a pitcher. Next, add the fruit juice and mix with a spoon/ ladle until well combined.
- For serving: Take a tall glass, add some ice cubes, and place lemon slices on the side of the glass. Next, pour the prepared tea until the glass is full. Lastly, garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Leave a Reply